Terms & conditions
1. Session fee must be paid in full to secure session, for which a date and time must be prearranged with photographer prior to payment.
2. Session fee is non refundable unless photographer is unable to carry out the session, in such circumstances a full refund will be given. Session may be transferred to an alternative date once due to ill health by client or photographer, 24 hours notice must be given to do so.
3. The client shall assist and cooperate with the photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the photographers direction. Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
4. Images will be edited by photographer and will be delivered in an online gallery within 4 weeks.
5. The photographer retains copyright to the photographs, and hereby grants the client non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client pays. Images that have not been paid for will not be saved or replicated in any form by client. Client will not use any of the images for commercial use or competitions.
6. A suitable time for a session must be prearranged. The client will arrive within fifteen minutes of this time to ensure the session takes place. Failing to do so will result in loss of session fee.
7. Client must inform photographer of any disabilities which may affect the running of the session or access to the studio.
8. The session fee covers the time of shooting and use of props. It does not include any photographs, digitally or in any other form.
9. The photographer retains the right to publish the photographs from the session for purpose of editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any medium.